Monday 28 October 2013

It's been a while

Yes, there's been another hiatus as far as the blog is concerned - it's been a busy old time with one thing and another, but I'm very much back, with news of an exciting project I have been involved with over the last month.

Thanks to Hazel at an organisation called Love Food (www.lovefood.me @lovedalesfood on Twitter) I got the chance to put on a series of cookery classes throughout October.

Two focused on Asian cuisine, while at last week's concentrated on my twist on Mexican food.

We finish tomorrow night with Chinese.

I have had a lovely group of six taking part and the classes are held in the Love Food kitchen at Woodleigh, former home of the Tourist Information Centre, on Scar Top, in Barnard Castle.

The facilities there are brilliant. I will post recipes of the various dishes we have tackled, but for now here's a picture of us after our first session.


No comments:

Post a Comment